2009/03/07

beautiful-Natalya



Age21
Birth Date
01/09/1988 (Capricorn)
Height
5' 6" (170 cm)
Weight
116 lbs (53 kg)
Eye Color
Hazel
Hair Color
Fair
Occupation
Student
Education
College degree
Religion
Russian Orthodox Marital Status
NM
Children
No
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
English
Speaking Skills*
Beginner
Other languages
No
Residence
Odessa, Ukraine
* The level of English
is evaluated by the Lady herself
Send to a Friend

Character
I am very serious but very kind woman. I like to plan the life but I know that destiny always makes its work. I would like to be a perfect wife and mother. I am cautious and provident but open hearted in a family and relationships. I think that I am one of those who can go out of the way to help my close person. I like to create a kind atmosphere around my close people and me.
Interests
I adore dances and music. Fitness, beauty and fashion are my best hobbies because I am the real lady. I like to wear female accessories, learn psychology, read interesting books, watch films and to go shopping. I like to communicate with friends. I am very interested in sea voyages, summer vocations and traveling. I like nature very much. Cats are my favorite pets. I value the beauty of the nature and positive people.
Her Type of Man
I can imagine my beloved as wise, gallant, caring and family oriented man. I would love to meet a man who will become not only my second half but best friend and reliable companion in this life. I would like my man to go with me step by step along the road which is called “Life”(preferable age: from 25 to 45).

No comments: